AWS applications generate an enormous amount of logs on a daily basis.
AWS usage logs, ELB/ALB/NLB logs, Cloudfront Logs, VPC Flow Logs, and S3 Access logs — to name just a few. Use CHAOSSEARCH to get insight from application logs without having to run AWS Elasticsearch or other expensive 3rd party SaaS search tools. Don’t move your data out of S3 — simply index it, “turn it on” with CHAOSSEARCH, and start asking questions.
- Continually process AWS Security logs to get visibility into AWS account usage
- Understand usage patterns and identify risky behavior
- Use TensorFlow to build models and identify anomalies
- Stream logs from AWS services directly into S3 (S3 Access, Lambda, CloudWatch, ELB/NLB/ALB), and quickly search and analyze them
- Get insight into application logs without having to run AWS Elasticsearch or other expensive 3rd party SaaS search tools
- Never move your data — run your analytics in S3
- Run AWS usage reports directly in your own S3 infrastructure
- Organize, tag, and filter your data. Create virtual folders and subfolders
- Understand your spend over time. Slice and dice on services and features
Save hours of collecting, organizing, and standardizing your AWS log and event data with CHAOSSEARCH.