AWS applications generate an enormous amount of logs on a daily basis.
AWS usage logs, ELB/ALB/NLB logs, Cloudfront Logs, VPC Flow Logs, and S3 Access logs – to name just a few. Use CHAOSSEARCH to get insight from application logs without having to run AWS Elasticsearch or other expensive 3rd party SaaS search tools. Don’t move your data out of S3, simply index it and “turn it on” with CHAOSSEARCH and start asking questions.
- Continually process AWS Security logs to get visibility into AWS account usage
- Understand usage patterns and identify risky behavior
- Use Tensorflow to build models and identify anomalies
- Stream logs from AWS services directly into S3 (S3 Access, Lambda, CloudWatch, ELB/NLB/ALB), and quickly search and analyze them
- Get insight into application logs without having to run AWS Elasticsearch or other expensive 3rd party SaaS search tools
- Never move your data – run your analytics in S3
- Run AWS usage reports directly in your own S3 infrastructure
- Organize, tag and filter your data, create virtual folders, and sub folders
- Understand your spend over time, slice and dice on services and features
Save hours of collecting, organizing and standardizing your AWS log and event data with CHAOSSEARCH.