CHAOSSEARCH is a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud data search and analytics company. We are located across the street from TD Garden — a 2-minute walk from North Station and the Orange Line.
CHAOSSEARCH is looking for a marketing professional interested in helping to build the next great data management company. We are experiencing tremendous growth from our unique data platform and are looking for a hard-working, goal-driven individual to help accelerate revenue.
The Marketing Programs Manager will lead our inbound and outbound marketing demand generation initiatives. The role will focus on creating and executing scalable programs to generate pipeline prospects and new customers.
The ideal candidate is a passionate marketer who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results. This individual is highly organized and will work closely with the sales, product/engineering, and customer success teams. The Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for the strategy, campaign development, targeting segmentation, execution, and analysis of digital/web-based inbound campaigns and outbound campaigns. Key requirements include digital programs, creating scalable processes that grow and nurture the prospect database, and ongoing customer communication. The Programs Manager will constantly test new ideas and concepts and leverage opportunities to implement and scale new programs based on results.
- Lead and execute digital/web programs
- Lead and execute outbound programs
- Manage assigned budget and analyze results to determine best distribution channels to pursue
- Develop testing plans (copy, ads, landing pages) for continuous performance improvement and optimization of the campaigns
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, report and execute on key findings to achieve objectives
- Utilize various reporting interfaces, website interface, CRM and campaign software as applicable (HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress, Yoast SEO, etc.)
- Work closely with partners, vendors, and customers to execute programs
- Develop formalized documentation, processes, and A/B testing strategies
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience working with an industry standard marketing automation platform such as HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Proven experience with SEM, SMM, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics.
- Proven success in managing multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Project management skills and experience including internal stakeholders and external agencies as well as multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Analytical skills and experience with campaign reporting and data analysis.
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email and other digital campaign optimization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously — this role is an individual contributor role.
- Comfortable managing multiple, time-sensitive competing priorities at once.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Not afraid to try new things — driven to constantly improve results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- A team player — comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
Candidates interested in this position can learn more about CHAOSSEARCH on our website here.