CHAOSSEARCH is a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud data search and analytics company. We are located across the street from TD Garden — a 2-minute walk from North Station and the Orange Line.
CHAOSSEARCH is looking for aggressive, organized sales pros interested in launching an exciting new SaaS company into the market. We are experiencing tremendous growth from our unique data platform and we are looking for hard working, goal-driven candidates to help accelerate revenue. You’re a high-energy, creative SaaS Sales AE who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company’s growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out, building stellar relationships with executive partners and crushing all your goals.
Sales & Marketing Intern
We are looking for a talented, A+ player to join our team as a sales & marketing intern. This is a hands-on role for a sharp, resourceful self-starter. The ideal candidate has an understanding of digital marketing tactics, a strong interest in high tech, and is looking to develop both professional and entrepreneurial skills. Working directly with the sales and marketing teams, this role supports programs with a variety of tasks such as targeted list building, prospect profiling, marketing campaign support, database contact management, and some competitive research.
You will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high tech start-up.
In this role you will:
- Provide critical program support to the Head of Sales to meet sales and marketing goals
- Build targeted lists for prospecting
- Perform basic customer, target market, and competitive research using the web, analyst reports, and internal resources
- Assist with marketing campaign lead generation
- Assist with lead tracking and management
- Gain experience in marketing automation systems, like HubSpot
- Learn about cloud technologies — Amazon Web Services
You have these skills & qualifications:
- Progress towards completing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field as an actively enrolled student
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized
- Motivation as a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and problem-solve
- Knowledge of social media and digital media
- Enthusiasm for emerging technologies, new media, and social media platforms
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools (Google, SFDC)
This is a part-time paid internship available immediately. We offer flexible work hours.
Candidates interested in this position can learn more about CHAOSSEARCH on our website here.