Log data is exploding, and it’s expensive to retain.
Most businesses archive or delete log and event data after a few days or weeks because it’s too cost-prohibitive to retain with existing log management solutions like ELK. CHAOSSEARCH has extended the Elasticsearch API to run directly on S3, allowing you to separate hot and warm data stores and reduce the cost and complexity of your long-term, warm ELK stack.
- Reduce the size and complexity of your Elasticsearch cluster by quickly moving warm data CHAOSSEARCH
- Eliminates the overhead of Elasticsearch warm cluster management
- Store, search query and visualize data on both “hot” and “warm” clusters through a single pane of glass
- Save daily log indexes in onsite Elasticsearch cluster for 7 days
- Use snapshot API to send indices directly to S3
- Use CHAOSSEARCH to read/process/index indices as another data source
- Unified API/Data Access Layer and Kibana for visualization
- Visualize “hot” and “warm” clusters from a single Kibana instance
- Access both local and remote cloud clusters from a single console
- Unified experience that leverages data modeling, joins, reads, and writes without worrying about underlying technology stack
Separate hot and warm data stores and reduce the cost and complexity of your long-term, warm ELK stack.