Log data comes in all shapes and sizes.
Much of it is unstructured, messy, and in various formats, making it overwhelming to manage. Centralizing logs from multiple sources requires manual resources and multiple tools, slowing down time to get value from the data. CHAOSSEARCH looks and feels just like S3. It adds a management layer on top of S3 that consolidates all of your log data sources into one centralized location where you can automatically organize, catalog, group, manage, and normalize data for further analysis.
- Stop spending hours collecting, organizing, and formatting log and event data from multiple locations
- Simply stream your data into S3 and let CHAOSSEARCH do the rest — never move it again
- Organize your data. Create folders, subfolders, and tags
- CHAOSSEARCH automatically indexes data into a standardized universal file format — regardless of file source, type, or format
- Automatically discover and normalize log data streamed into S3 from Logstash, AWS, or your application and make it available to search or query from the Elasticsearch API or Kibana
- Automatically collect, organize, and standardize your log and event data for easy and cost-effective storage, retrieval, and analysis
- Based on a scalable distributed architecture CHAOSSEARCH easily handles multiple hundreds of TBs
- Don’t worry about the cost or performance of your growing data. CHAOSSEARCH will manage it all at a cost that won’t break your budget
Save hours of collecting, organizing, and standardizing your log and event data with CHAOSSEARCH.