CHAOSSEARCH is a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud data search and analytics company. We are located across the street from TD Garden — a 2-minute walk from North Station and the Orange Line.
CHAOSSEARCH is looking for aggressive, organized individuals interested in launching a career in sales. We are experiencing tremendous growth from our unique data platform and we are looking for hard working, goal-driven candidates to help accelerate revenue. In this role, the Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for setting qualified meetings with new accounts to support the Sales team in achieving revenue targets. The BDR will have the opportunity to participate in sales meetings to learn the sales process as preparation for a career in SaaS Sales. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
BDR Duties and Responsibilities
- Appointment scheduling, preparation, and list building.
- Generation of new leads with the intention of creating more sales/revenue.
- Work closely with Sales Executives to execute sales strategies.
- Build a database of target accounts.
- Build a qualified pipeline of opportunities through emails and cold calls.
- Apply a thorough understanding of business practices, industry trends, and the competitive landscape to overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and using that knowledge to uncover customer needs and generate demand.
- Work effectively as an individual while also facilitating the sales opportunity by providing the support needed to advance the sales process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company CRM.
BDR Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities.
- Have a competitive spirit.
- An aptitude for research and analysis.
- Proficient in time management and personal organization.
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- Resourceful, coachable, has a drive for results.
- Strong business acumen.
Bachelor’s degree; a background in business may be accepted.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
Candidates interested in this position can learn more about CHAOSSEARCH on our website here.