In this 30 minute webinar, Pete Cheslock, VP of Product at CHAOSSEARCH, and Erik Peterson, Founder of CloudZero, will discuss how to tackle the growing pains that come along with building cloud-based businesses that rely on processing and/or storing large amounts of data.
- Cost saving best practices and techniques for data.
- How to decide when the cost of running your own ELK stack is prohibitive and when you should turn to a third party.
- Common AWS architecture and configuration changes to make to reduce the cost of data.
- How to implement cost monitoring to detect unexpected costs
- When to leverage serverless infrastructure to reduce your data costs.